Chumbak as a brand is all about joie de vivre. Their stores are so vibrant and eclectic that every visit fills you with zest and delight. I love their motto of #makehappy ????. Recently, the brand came up with their skincare range, something very different from their usual categories. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the nomenclature is quite artistic. The products are devoid of any parabens and carcinogenic substances. And the best part, they are all hand processed and Chumbak is against animal testing.
Here we are reviewing the shower gel, hand sanitiser and lip balm :
Good Things Shower Gel :
– priced at 395 rupees/250 ml.
– very mild with a subtle floral fragrance. The fragrance reminds me of a soap I used as a kid though I can’t recall the name.
– not very effective for cleansing and doesn’t much later.
I am a big fan of shower gels from The Body Shop, there are so many to choose from different skincare ranges and each has a special purpose. I hope Chumbak comes up with more and better options in this category.
Good Things Hand Sanitiser :
– priced at 195 rupees/50 ml.
– floral fragrance similar to the shower gel.
– Gets absorbed quickly.
Sanitiser has become an essential thing given the number of germs and viruses in the environment, but I always dread the smell of these. This is a great product from Chumbak, you get clean hands without that pungent smell.
Tangerine Tales Lip Balm :
– priced at 195 rupees/8 ml.
– light texture and quite moisturizing.
– can be a perfect base for matte lipsticks.
– tantalising aroma of tangerine.
This is my favorite out of the three. I do not prefer glossy balms as they ruin the matte effect. This one is not heavy and yet very hydrating for the lips.
So the sanitiser and the lip balm surely won my heart. I will definitely be reviewing other products from their skincare range soon.